Election Day Operations
Spano 35th Senate District - Location: 92 Waverly Street, Polish Community Center, Yonkers . Volunteers 7am to 7:30 pm on Election Day. This is our number one priority! All members should try to turn out at this location.
Leibell 40th SD - Location: Yorktown Heights, Underhill Plaza, 1887 Commerce Avenue, store front headquarters within this shopping plaza; plaza is in front of the Big K store. Volunteers 8am to 7:30pm on Election Day.
Lanza 24th SD - Staten Island, 2115 Hylan Blvd. Volunteers 7:30am to 7:30pm on Election Day.
Padavan 11th SD - Bayside, NY, 42-38 Bell Blvd. Volunteers 6:30am to 7:30pm on Election Day.
Flannagan and Trunzo 2nd & 3rd SD - One staging area, CSEA Regional Office, 3 Garet Place, Commack . Volunteers 7:30am to 7:30pm on Election Day.
Hannon 6th SD - Garden City, NY Campaign Headquarters - 140 Seventh St (former Food Basket grocery store) across from Dunkin Donuts. Volunteers 7:30am to 7:30 pm on Election Day.
Things To Help UFA-Supported Candidates Win on November 7, 2006
1. Check out the UFA Political Action Section at www.ufanyc.org. You should look up what district you are in to find out for which UFA endorsed candidate you should vote.
2. Make sure you get out and vote. With a light turnout expected, every vote will count.
3. List 10 people that you can call to ask to vote for the UFA- endorsed candidates. You should make sure every member of your family votes and also call your friends and neighbors. If they do not live in your district you can also plug their address into the UFA Political Action Section of the Web site to find out who represents them.
4. Commit yourself to turning out on Election Day at one of the priority race locations. Volunteers will be needed between the hours of 6 am and 9 pm. Each location will have a UFA Board member and/or an on-site battalion PAC coordinator to track which members turn out.
5. Make sure your company provides at a minimum 10 members for Election Day and get every member to follow these 5 steps. If our friends do not get re-elected, our Legislative Agenda will not move forward.
Stephen J. Cassidy
Joseph A. Miccio