2020 UFA Scholarship Fund Now Accepting Applications
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, trade or vocational school full-time for the 2020 Fall Semester.
- High School and Graduate students are not eligible for awards.
- Students may receive a maximum of FOUR (4) UFA Scholarship Fund Awards.
- Dependents are only eligible up until the age of 23.
- Dependent children of active, retired, or deceased Firefighters, Fire Marshals, or Marine Wipers who are full-time students up to age 23, and active UFA members and their spouses are eligible to apply for scholarship awards for undergraduate education.
- Dependent children and spouses of LOD deceased UFA members, and dependent children of non-LOD deceased UFA members will receive scholarship awards for undergraduate education but must still fill out an application and provide required proof of enrollment.
- Applications are attached to this email, or can be found online at:
- There are separate applications for active/deceased members and their dependents, and for dependents of retired members. Please make sure you submit the appropriate application.
- Proof of enrollment for the 2020 Fall Semester as a full-time student (12 credits minimum) in the form of an official letter from the school confirming enrollment AND credit load (not an acceptance letter) OR official schedule showing number of credits must be submitted with application.
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Award checks will be mailed to the address you provide on the application.
- Postmark deadline to submit application is Tuesday, October 1, 2020. Applications postmarked after this date will be considered ineligible.
- To avoid unnecessary delay and to ensure receipt of your application, mail application and proof of enrollment in one envelope by US Postal Service Return-Receipt Mail to:
UFA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
204 EAST 23RD STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10010
- Scholarship staff cannot check to see if your application was received without the US Postal Service Return Receipt!
UFA Scholarship Fund awards will be available once per year, not per semester.
Melissa Miloscia, Executive Trustee Assistant
Email: / Phone:646-839-6506