Officials: 7-Alarm Fire on McClellan Street was Accidental

News 12 Brooklyn - August 07, 2019

Investigators say Monday's seven-alarm fire in Concourse Village was sparked by an accidental electrical issue.

Officials say the fire started at the grocery store on McClellan Street Monday morning.

Five firefighters and a baby were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The child is expected to be OK.

A nearby school is being used as a refuge for tenants of the building as some are still not able to return to their home.