Security Benefit Fund
- UFA/SBF Optical, Hearing Aid and Cataract Benefits have been INCREASED. CLICK HERE for the Improved Optical, Hearing Aid and Cataract Benefit Letter.
- CLICK HERE for the UFA SBF / RFSBF Privacy Practices Notice
- CLICK HERE for the Summary of Retired Security Benefit Fund Benefits.
- CLICK HERE for Pharmacy Benefit Plan Changes (JANUARY 2012) for Security Benefit Fund ACTIVE MEMBERS.
- CLICK HERE for Young Adult (19-26) SBF Enrollment Mailing (June 2011) - for Security Benefit Fund (Optical, Prescription & Dental) Benefits - ACTIVE and RETIRED Members
- ACTIVE members seeking Young Adult (19-26) NYC Medical Benefits Coverage Information should call the FDNY Health Desk at 718-999-2196 (or use the ESS / NYCAPS system to add a dependent. Go to www.nyc.gov/ess for more information).
- RETIRED members seeking Young Adult (19-26) NYC Medical Benefits Coverage Information should contact the NYC Office of Labor Relations at 212-513-0470.
- CVS/Caremark -- Access to Walgreens Pharmacies Renewed
It was reported that Walgreens and its affiliates would no longer be a participating pharmacy for prescription drugs under the UFA plan. However, an agreement was reached on Friday, June 18th between CVS Caremark and Walgreens.
This means members will have uninterrupted access to Walgreens and other pharmacies (Duane Reade and Happy Harry's) participating in CVS Caremark's national network, which consists of more than 64,000 retail pharmacies, including numerous chain and independent pharmacies.
- CLICK HERE for Information regarding NYC Health Benefits for Young Adult Dependents up to Age 29.
Prescription Card Breakdown
SBF Contact Information
Click Here to Search for Participating UFA Optical Providers
UFA Optical Providers Can Log in by Clicking HERE
NYC Health Plans Site
The Official NYC Health Plans Site
UFA Retirees Information
UFANYC.org Retiree Area
Dental Providers - Find a Dentist
Health Care Providers & Find a Doctor
2010 Silverscript Medicare Part D Plan
Aetna U.S. Healthcare
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
HIP Health Plans
Vytra Health Plans
To view the forms below you'll need Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking the button below.
NYC Forms | FDNY Forms | UFA Forms