THOMAS P. PHELAN STREET RENAMING/DEDICATION CEREMONY
On Friday, October 12th, 2018 at 2pm, a Street Renaming Ceremony will be held honoring the memory of Marine Pilot Thomas P. Phelan M-9 who died on March 16, 2018. The ceremony will be held on . All off-duty members and their families are invited to attend. Members are requested to attend in dress uniform.
HISPANIC HERITAGE CELEBRATION
On Tuesday, October 9th, from 12pm-2pm, a Hispanic Heritage Celebration will be held in the Auditorium at , hosted by the Hispanic Heritage Society and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. All are welcome to attend. Come celebrate with your fellow employees, enjoy live music and great food. To RSVP, please email .
FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALWAYS WELCOME! For further information, please contact Columbia Association Treasurer/Parade Chairman Joseph DePaola, 845-558-4410.
6TH & 7TH DIVISION MEMORIAL DAY EVENT HOSTED BY ENGINE 95/LADDER 36
Wednesday, October 10th, 12pm-8pm at Rory Dolan's, . Refreshments, food, raffle prizes, cigars, DJ. $25 entry fee includes mug, t-shirt and memorial bracelet.
- In Memoriam 5-5-5-5:
- Lt. Michael R. Davidson, Engine 69, March 23, 2018
- Lt. Christopher J. Raguso, Engine 302, March 15, 2018
- Fire Marshal Christopher T. Zanetis, ADMBFI, March 15, 2018.
- In Memoriam 65-2:
- EMT Kevin Liang, EMSBOC, September 30, 2017
- Firefighter Christopher C. Muccini, Ladder 35, October 14, 2017
- Firefighter Robert M. Tilearcio, Engine 266, October 25, 2017
- EMT William F. DiPietra, STA46, November 25, 2017
- Pilot Thomas P. Phelan, Marine 9, March 16, 2018
- Firefighter Daniel J. Stryker, Engine 294, April 25, 2018
- Firefighter Terence M. Lorino, Ladder 51, May 14, 2018
- EMS Lt. William Moore, STA47, June 6, 2018
- Assistant Chief Ronald R. Spadafora, BFP, June 23, 2018
- Firefighter George R. Scheer, Engine 249, July 26, 2018
- EMT Eric C. Maleh, QTR, August 19, 2018