Two Men Found Dead after Fire Breaks Out in Vacant Bronx Apartment

NY 1 - May 12, 2017

by NY 1

Two men are dead after they were pulled from a vacant apartment during a fire in the Bronx late Wednesday night.

Now investigators are trying to figure out how they died.

Firefighters answered a call of a fire at 615 Faile Street near Randall Avenue in Hunts Point around 11:30 p.m.

After putting out the flames, they brought a 36-year old man and a 30-year-old man to the hospital where they were pronounced dead. Police say the two men had been doing drugs, and that they could have died from either an overdose or smoke inhalation.